Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Years in Tahoe



Jesse, Andrea, Ben, and I just got back from a great trip to Tahoe! It snowed from the moment we got there on Friday night until about noon on Sunday. The cabin was great and very cozy. When we were not at Alpine meadows, we were in the cabin, or in the hot tub! I have to say that those lessons last year really paid off, because something stuck when I attempted to snowboard this weekend. I made my first goal by the end of the first day which was to go all the way down the bunny slope (not breaking the whole time) without stopping or falling. The next day I tried a blue slope.......but I was using my breaks almost the whole time......better luck next time! Well the bottom line is that I left not sucking as bad as last year, and that's all I could hope for! This was a great New Years, and I am looking forward to planning the next trip!

If you want to see what the cabin looks like, here is a link that was sent to us before we got there. http://cruznow.com/content/alpineslideshow.html Cozy, huh?

1 comment:

Jesse Englert said...

Yeah, the cabin was sweet. I have a feeling we'll be renting it out again in the future.